Scholarship for International Students at University of Kassel 2018
The new Earthquake Engineering Scholarship is now available on offer for all new international students to study in Germany. This is a fully funded scholarship.
Course Level:Â Scholarship is available to pursue Earthquake Engineering Course.
Eligible Nationalities:Â International students are eligible to apply for this scholarship programme.
Eligibility Criteria:Â To be eligible for this scholarship you must meet the following requirements:
One full scholarship covering the program fee of â‚¬1.990 (early-bird fee) is available for applicants who wish to take part in the ISU-course â€œIntroduction to Earthquake Engineeringâ€. Please note that the scholarship cannot be paid in cash nor be accumulated with other scholarships and is only available for students (not for lecturers or researchers) who are currently affiliated with an Institution of Higher Education.
Method of Application:Â Requirements for the scholarships are:
- A strong letter of motivation stating why you are eligible for the scholarship
- One letter of recommendation from your professor (or at least a lecturer with a doctorate degree) a completed and signed ISU 2018 application form
- A letter of motivation for joining ISU 2018
- A CV
- A copy of academic transcripts of all university exams (in case the transcripts are issued in languages other than English or German, please send a copy in the original language and translations in English)
- For applicants whose native language is not English, a proof of English proficiency (e.g. TOEFL, TOEFL prediction, IELTS, or any English certificate from a local language center such as British Council, English First or a language center at your university)
Scholarship Application Deadline:Â March 18, 2018