The Monash University is offering Deanâ€™s Leadership in Emerging Economies Scholarships. This scholarship may be awarded to one (1) student per cohort in the form of a full fee waiver (valued at up to $73,600) to pursue Monash MBA Program.
Course Level:Â Scholarships are available for pursuing Monash MBA Program.
Eligible Nationalities:Â Citizens and resident of one of the United Nations (Afghanistan, Angola, Bangladesh, Benin, Bhutan, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cambodia, Central African Republic, Chad, Comoros, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Djibouti, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Gambia, Guinea,Guinea-Bissau, Haiti, Kiribati, Lao Peopleâ€™s Democratic Republic, Lesotho, Liberia, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali,Mauritania, Mozambique, Myanmar, Nepal, Niger, Rwanda, Sao Tome and Principe, Senegal, Sierra Leone, Solomon Islands, Somalia, South Sudan, Sudan, Timor-Leste, Togo, Tuvalu, Uganda, United Republic of Tanzania, Vanuatu, YemenÂ and Â Zambia) are eligible to apply.
Eligibility Criteria:Â To be eligible for this scholarship, candidates must be:
- An applicant of the Monash MBA Program in Australia
- An international applicant (not a holder of an Australian citizenship or permanent residency)
- A citizen and resident of one of the United Nationsâ€™ list of 47 least developed countries (as of May 2016).
Method of Application:Â This scholarship application statement must:
- Be named the â€˜Deanâ€™s Leadership in Emerging Economies Scholarship Applicationâ€™
- Address each of the three key criteria for the scholarship
- Be no more than 1000 words.
The scholarship application process is integrated into the three stages of application for admission to the Monash MBA program: application, interview, and notification.
When completing the online application for admission to the Monash MBA, applicants should upload a series of documents including a statement of purpose. Applicants who wish to be considered for this scholarship must also upload an additional statement â€“ the scholarship application statement â€“ to make their case for consideration for the Deanâ€™s Leadership in Emerging Economies scholarship.
Scholarship Application Deadline:Â Open