The Department of Plant and Environmental Sciences, Faculty of Science at the University of Copenhagen now wishes to invite applicants for its PhD Scholarships in Plant-Microbe-Insect Interactions.
Eligible Nationality:Â International applicants are eligible to apply for the scholarships.
Method of Application:Â The application, in English, must be submitted electronically by clicking APPLY NOW below. Please include:
- Cover Letter, stating which of the three PhD projects you are applying for and detailing your motivation and background for applying for the specific PhD project.
- Max 1-page proposal for research activities to pursue in the PhD study program within the frame given for the PhD projects above.
- Â Â CV
- Diploma and transcripts of records (BSc and MSc).
- 1-3 professional referees whom we are allowed to contact (Name, address, telephone & email)Â Documentation of English language qualifications.
- Â Other information for consideration, e.g. list of publications (if any).
Scholarship Application Deadline:Â January 14, 2018