The Department of Learning and Philosophy, Faculty of Humanities at Aalborg University now wishes to invite applicants for its PhD stipend in Energy Systems Transition (MCSA-ITN ENSYSTRA) â€“ Energy Culture and Agent Behaviour. The Stipend is within the Marie Sklodowska-Curie training network ENSYSTRA and the general study programme â€œEducation, Learning and Philosophyâ€.
Course Level:Â Stipend is available for PhD programme.
Eligible Nationalities:Â International applicants are eligible to apply for the stipend.
Eligibility Criteria:Â Applicants must be a early stage researchers
Method of Application:
- The application must include the following and be written in English.
- Application form and motivation letter.
- Copy of diplomas/transcripts.
- Curriculum vitae (CV).
- Project description.
- List of written work (optional).
- The sample of written work, e.g. Masterâ€™s thesis (optional).
- A certified copy of IELTS or TOEFL test result (please see admission requirements for details on language requirements).
- Proof of eligibility as an annex where relevant, including a) proof that you have no more experience than 4 years as a researcher (copy with your MSc certificate with graduation date), b) proof that you did not spend more than 12 months in the last 3 years in the country where the ESR position will be hosted.
Scholarship Application Deadline:Â January 7, 2018