Council on Library and Information Resources Postdoctoral Fellowship Program is now available on offer for citizens of any country. The CLIR Postdoctoral Fellowship Program offers recent PhD graduates the chance to develop research tools, resources, and services while exploring new career opportunities.
Course Level:Â Fellowships are available to pursue postdoctoral programme.
Eligible Nationalities:Â Students of all nationalities are eligible to apply for this scholarship programme.
Eligibility Criteria:Â Applicants must meet the following requirements:
Applicants must have received a Ph.D. in a discipline no more than five years before applying (i.e., after January 1, 2012, for the 2017-2019 cycles); if a Ph.D. has not yet been received, all work toward the degree (including dissertation defense and final dissertation editing) must be completed before starting the fellowship.
Applicants can be citizens of any country but must be legally permitted to work in the US and/or Canada between 2017 and 2019 in order to be eligible to apply.
To be considered for 2018 Postdoctoral Fellowships, applicants must:
- Have received a Ph.D. after January 1, 2013, but before beginning the fellowship;
- Be legally permitted to work in the United States and/or Canada between 2018 and 2020;
- Submit a complete application package, including all supporting documentation,Â and
- Attend the programâ€™s mandatory seminar heldÂ July 29 â€“ August 4, 2018, at Bryn Mawr College.
Method of Application:Â Applicants must register and establish a personal user ID and password within the application system. A complete application consists of the following items:
- A completed and submittedÂ online application
- A currentÂ curriculum vitae for the applicant
- A document containing the applicantâ€™sÂ written responses toÂ questions about their own research practices and the ways practices are changing in their fields
- Three letters of reference submitted by reference providers through the online application system
- Graduate school transcripts
Scholarship Application Deadline:Â December 29, 2017