The new SDU Talent Fellowship in Computer Science is now available for all new international students. This is anÂ opportunity to get a coveted education and to be secured a study job in a technology company where you can develop and test your skills.The aim of the fellowship is to provide financial aid to international students.
Course Level:Â Scholarships are available to pursue Master degree programme.
Eligibility Criteria:Â To apply for admission to the Masterâ€™s program in Computer Science, you must have a relevant bachelorâ€™s degree.Â You can apply for a masterâ€™s degree if you have a bachelorâ€™s degree in Computer Science from SDU, Aarhus University, University of Copenhagen or Aalborg University.
You can also apply for admission if you have a corresponding bachelorâ€™s degree program that contains computer science subjectâ€™s equivalent to minimum 100 ECTS.Â The following subject areas must be included:
- Programming (at least 15 ECTS)
- Algorithms, data structures, and complexity (at least 15 ECTS)
- Computer systems, including machine architecture and control systems (at least 15 ECTS)
- Mathematical support for computer science, including discrete mathematics (at least 10 ECTS)
- Databases (at least 5 ECTS)
Once you have applied, the Board of Studies will assess whether your education is admissible.Â If you do not meet the above admission requirements, the Board of Studies will assess whether you can follow one or more supplementary courses.
Eligible Nationalities:Â EU / EEA and Swiss citizens, as well as applicants with Danish residence permit and also students from other countries, are eligible to apply.
Method of Application:Â To apply, you must create an application in theÂ application portal.
If you do not have legal requirements (see above), please include the following documents in order to evaluate your application:
- Your bachelorâ€™s degree, including an overview of all subjects, passed.
- If you have not passed your bachelor yet: A signed and stamped print of your past results and your subject notifications.Â If you load your results via data exchange in the application portal, please note that registered subjects are not included.Â If you are registered with subjects that are relevant to the education requirements, you must, therefore,e upload a copy of your registrations.
- Documentation for any.Â Passed or enrolled supplement.
- Documentation that you meet the language requirements of the education.
Scholarship Application Deadline:Â March 1, 2018