The Radboud University Scholarships are offered to a selected number of prospective international students to pursue a complete English-taught Master’s degree programme at the University in the Netherlands.
Course Level: Masters taught
Eligibility Criteria: A candidate will only be eligible to obtain a Radboud Scholarship if they:
- hold a non-EU/EEA passport
- are not eligible for the lower EEA tuition fee for other reasons
- have (will obtain) a Bachelor’s degree achieved outside the Netherlands, have no degrees achieved in the Netherlands and did not receive any previous education in the Netherlands
- have been fully admitted to the English-taught Master’s degree programme starting September 1, 2018 as stated in the formal letter of admission
- are able to comply with the conditions for obtaining a visa for the Netherlands
- are enrolled at Radboud University as a full-time student for the academic year and Master’s degree programme for which the scholarship will be awarded
Eligible Countries: International (Non EEA)
Method of Application: You apply for a Radboud Scholarship by indicating during your application for admission that you wish to apply for a Radboud Scholarship. You will then be requested to upload three additional documents: two reference letters and a curriculum vitae.
Scholarship Application Deadline: 1st March 2018
Award Provider: Radboud University.