Every year, Loughborough University UK offers Full Tuition fee Graduate School Development Trust scholarship for African students. Application for 2018/2019.
Course Level:Â Masters
Eligibility Criteria:Â The selection panel will use the following criteria when assessing applications:
- Currently domiciled (permanently living) in Africa
- Evidence of exceptional academic achievement (normally a 1st Class Honours Degree)
- Commitment to return to their home country on completion of postgraduate programme
- Evidence of the ability and commitment to making a significant contribution to their home country on their return
- Full understanding of the costs involved in coming to study and live in the UK
- Evidence of strong motivation and initiative to secure funds to cover the remainder of the costs involved
Eligible African Countries:Â All African Countries
Method of Application:Â Applicants are advised to spend considerable effort ensuring that this application reaches the selectors in a form that is clear, well presented and which reflects your abilities and motivation.
TheÂ application formÂ should be returned (by post, fax or email) to:
Marketing and Advancement
Leicestershire LE11 3TU
Scholarship Application Deadline:Â 30th April 2018
Award Sponsors:Â The scholarships are being funded through a combination of generous external funding and Loughborough University funds UK.
- Note that scholarship applications will not be considered unless the applicant is holding an offer or a place at the time of submission (this offer may be conditional or unconditional).
- Do not submit your scholarship application until you have received your offer letter.
- Applications will be initially shortlisted and the final decision on the awards will be made by a selection panel of senior staff of the University.
- All those applying will be notified of the outcome of their application by email by the end of May at the latest.