The University of St.Gallen is inviting applications for International Postdoctoral Fellowships in Management, Economics, Law, Social Sciences, and International Affairs. Fellowships are awarded to young researchers regardless of their nationality.
Course Level:Â Fellowships are available to pursue a postdoctoral research project at the University of St.Gallen.
Available Subject:Â Fellowships are awarded in the field of Management, Economics, Law, Social Sciences, and International Affairs.
Scholarship Benefits :Â Funding:
Own salary (salary category F8) at a maximum employment rate of 75 percent (ca. CHF 85â€™000 p.a. including social security benefits and professional pension)
Congress subsidies at an amount of CHF 2â€™500 p.a.
Indispensable research costs
Workplace and IT equipment
Eligible Nationalities:Â international students are eligible to apply.
- Researchers who hold a doctorate (PhD) or will complete their doctorate within the next six months
- External applicants with a doctorate (PhD) must have obtained their degreeÂ a maximum of two years prior to the submission deadline of the HSG Research Committee.
Method of Application:Â Application documents:
- Application form
- Research proposal
- List of publications
- Diploma (copy Master / PhD degree)
- Invitation letter of one or more processors of the University of St.Gallen
- only for applicants without doctorate: letter of the PhD supervisor providing information about the status of the doctoral thesis and the prospective date of the final examination
Scholarship Application Deadline:Â January 10, March 1, September 1, NovemberÂ 2