Up 50 University of Stirling Scholarships are now openÂ international students to study in 2018-2019. Scholarships are awarded in the form of a Â£4,000 tuition fee waiver and are open to all full-time masters students.
Course Level:Â Scholarships are available for pursuing masterâ€™s programme (postgraduate taught programme) at the University of Stirling.
Scholarship Benefits:Â This scholarship is awarded in the form of a Â£4,000 tuition fee waiver.
Number of Scholarships:Â There are 50 scholarships available.
Eligible Nationalities:Â International students are eligible to apply.
- You must have received a conditional or unconditional offer of admissions for an eligible Masters programme (postgraduate taught programme) at the University of Stirling.
- You must be classed as overseas for tuition fee purposes.
- You must be a full-time international student.
- You must be based on the Stirling campus for the course of study.
Please include the following documents, as well as your application form:
- Copies of academic qualifications or certificates
- An academic transcript from your undergraduate programme
- One reference
- A research proposal (for research programmes only)
In addition, EU/international students must submit:
- A translated version of your transcript (if necessary)
- Evidence of English language proficiency (if relevant)
And international students who require a visa to enter the UK must also provide:
- A copy of the personal details page of your valid passport
- A copy of your current Tier 4 visa, if you are currently studying in the UK
Method of Application:
In order to apply, youâ€™ll need to complete the University of Stirling PGT International Excellence Scholarship application form.
Scholarship Application Deadline:Â May 31, 2018