The new Vienna Master Scholarship is now available for all international students offered by IBS offers in Vienna.Â ScholarshipÂ offers 20% discount on the programme fee for applicants forÂ any master programmeÂ that IBS offers in cooperation withÂ The University of BuckinghamÂ in Vienna.
Course Level:Â Scholarship is available to pursue Master degree programme.
Eligible Nationalities:Â International students are eligible.
Eligibility Criteria:Â Two of our Masterâ€™s programmes,Â International ManagementÂ andÂ Human Resource ManagementÂ are conversionÂ programmes, so theyÂ can be attractiveÂ also forÂ those wishing to make a career change: entry requirement is a first or second class Bachelor degree in any field of study.
TheÂ Financial ManagementÂ and theÂ Marketing ManagementÂ programmes are available only forÂ applicants withÂ relevant first or second class degrees.
OurÂ Masterâ€™s by Research programmesÂ require:
- a first or second-class honours degree from a recognized university or a recognized professional qualification with significant and relevant work experience,
- applicants must submit his/herÂ proposalÂ by email. If the proposal is accepted, the student will proceed with the payment transfer of the first instalment and then will have aÂ consultation session with his/her proposal with theÂ SupervisorÂ via Skype.
Mature students not meeting the above requirements shouldÂ contact usÂ with their complete application documentation, which will be considered on an individual basis.
Method of Application:Â When you fill in the online application form, please use the data in your official documents and upload the following documents in jpg or pdf (size should not exceed 500 kb):
- Â Your high school diploma for BSc studies/Bachelorâ€™s degree certificate for MSc studies (if you acquire them after May 31, please upload your latest transcript),
- Â Your English language certificate if you have one (IELTS or TOEFL) and
- Your passport (only page with personal details and photo).
Scholarship Application Deadline:Â April 30, 2018