The new Vice-Chancellorâ€™s International Attainment Scholarship is now available on offer at the University of Liverpool for students starting a postgraduate taught masterâ€™s programme. This scholarship is available to non-EU international students.
Course Level:Â Scholarships are available to pursue Postgraduate taught master programme at the University of Liverpool (including London campus) in 2018.
Method of Application:Â For both postgraduate taught and research programmes, the easiest way to make an application isÂ online.
When you have completed the application form you should either submit it online, email it or send it to the address below together with hard copies or scans of the following supporting documentation:
- School or college transcripts/certificates
- University transcripts and certified translations if applicable
- Degree certificates
- Evidence of English Language proficiency (EU and international applicants only)
- Personal statement
- Two references (on letter headed paper, signed and dated)
- Research proposal (for certain MRes/MPhil/PhD applicants only)
- Brief Research Proposal (for Egyptology MA programmes)
- A sample of academic writing (for English MA programmes)
Scholarship Application Deadline:Â Scholarship applications are now open.