The International Space University is provided funding from industry and government agencies to help support MSS, SSP and SH-SSP students who are unable to cover all of their tuition fees. This aid is available to selected applicants, and covers a portion of their tuition fees. It is paid directly to ISU by the sponsoring organization. Please note that the MSS scholarships do not cover living expenses, which need to be secured by the applicants.
â€“ Applicants from Europe
â€“ Applicants from the United States, Canada and Australia
â€“ Applicants from developing countries
â€“ Applicants from other countries (within the limits of funds available)
To be taken at (country):Â France
Course Level:Â Postgraduate
Selection Criteria:Â Financial aid is granted on the basis of:
â€“ Academic and professional merit
â€“ Demonstrated efforts in personal fund-raising
â€“ Demonstrated financial need
Number of Awardees:Â Numerous
Value of Scholarship:Â MSS scholarships are granted to help towards tuition fees only. ISU does not assist with living expenses, travel or insurance costs for the MSS. SSP scholarships are granted for help towards tuition fees and living expenses only. ISU does not assist with travel expenses or health insurance for the SSP.
Method of Application:Â
- Applicants for the MSS program 2018-2019 shouldÂ apply onlineÂ on the ISU websiteÂ and send the requested documentsÂ byÂ 15 March 2018Â if they are requesting scholarships, and byÂ 30 June 2018Â if they have already secured their tuition fees.
- SSP18 applicants shouldÂ apply onlineÂ on the ISU website and send the requested documents byÂ 31 January 2018Â if they are requesting scholarships, and byÂ 30 April 2018Â if they have already secured their tuition fees
- SH-SSP18 applicants shouldÂ apply onlineÂ on the ISU website and send the requested documentsÂ byÂ 30 November 2017. Financial aid support may be provided if still available.
Scholarship Application Deadline:
- MSS Program:Â 15th March 2018
- SSP18 Program: Â 31st January 2018
- SH-SSP18 Program:Â 30th November 2017
Award Provider:Â International Space University