Join a unique international Master program in Material Science and be graduated from 5 European leading universities!
To be taken at (Universities):Â
- University of Rennes 1-UR1, France
- University of Torino-TO, Italy
- Technical University of Munich-TUM, Germany
- Ludwig Maximiillan University of Munich-LMU, Germany
- University of Montpellier-UM, France
Course Level:Â Masters
Eligibility Criteria:Â Students must have
- A Bachelor (180 ECTS)Â in Materials Science or related disciplines : Chemistry, Physics, Geo-science,â€¦
- Proof of good English competencies, e.g.Â TOEFLÂ CBT 230 and PBTÂ 550 IBT 80 / IELTS 6.5 or equivalent, except for applicants native from English speaking countries and for students having been educated in English at secondary or/and university. Students who intend to have a mobility at TUMÂ must have following level for admission at TUM : TOEFL IBT 88, CBT 234/ PBT 605
Students coming from main backgroundÂ : civil engineering, medicine, pharmacy, architecture, accounting, lawÂ will notÂ be acceptedÂ unlessÂ they have a minimum background in Chemistry or Physics (at Bachelor level).
Number of Awardees:Â Not specified
Value of Scholarship:Â The Erasmus Mundus scholarship covers tuition fees and allows to cover all expenses that non eu students normally face during their studies.
Duration of Scholarship:Â 2 years
Method of Application:Â
- Bachelor degree (with certified English translation)
- Transcripts (with translation)
- English competencies certificate
- Reference letters
Create your accountÂ and start your application
Scholarship Application Deadline:Â 30th January 2018
Award Provider:Â European Commission
Important Notes:Â When the results are published, please check your status on your file.