Glasgow Caledonian University is a public university in Glasgow, Scotland. It was formed in 1993 by the merger of The Queenâ€™s College, Glasgow, and Glasgow Polytechnic.
The Glasgow Caledonian University offers Don McCarthy fully funded scholarships for international students for the academic year 2018-2019. Scholarships are available for fashion programmes at GCU London starting in January 2018.Â The scholarship will provide the successful student with vital support for course fees.
Course Level:Â Master programme.
Study Subject:Â Fashion programmesÂ at GCU London starting in January 2018.
Scholarship benefit:Â Full Tuition fees.
Eligible Nationalities:Â International students.
Entrance Requirements:Â All entry requirements listed here should be used as a guide and represent the minimum required to be considered for entry. Applicants who are made a conditional offer of a place may be asked to achieve more than is stated.
UK Honours degree 2:2 or equivalent
Students must have applied to study one of the following courses at GCU London:
- MBA Luxury Brand Management
- MSc Fashion Business Creation
- MSc International Fashion Marketing
- MSc Luxury Brand Marketing
Method of Application:Â You can apply for the scholarship online. When applying you will be asked to upload a video in support of your application. This is a 2-3 minute video explaining why you should be awarded the scholarship. Amongst other things, the selection panels are looking for answers to:
- Why you should be awarded the scholarship
- What difference it will make to your studies/career
- What differences will you make to the industry/University â€“ what will you give back?
- What your future plans and career goals are.
Scholarship Application Deadline:Â DecemberÂ 8, 2017