The Faculty of Economic Sciences of the Higher School of Economics invites qualified bachelors as well as those who graduate in summer 2018Â to apply to a 2-year master programme â€œStrategic Corporate Financeâ€ (SCF) to study in Moscow in modern and dynamically developing National Research University Higher School of Economics.Â The aim of the scholarships is to enable and encourage talented students to reach international programmes.Â The Higher School of Economics is a leader in Russian education and one of the preeminent economics and social sciences universities in eastern Europe and Eurasia.
Course Level:Â Masters Degree
Available Subject:Â These scholarships are available for Corporate Finance.
Scholarship Benefits:Â Strategic Corporate Finance 2 year Master Program students receive partial and full tuition waiver based on academic qualification assessment of their portfolio.
Eligible Nationalities:Â Â International students
Method of Application:Â Application portal is open from November 15, 2017. The application fee is waived. You do not need to travel to Moscow for the admission decision. Students selected for partial or full scholarships will be interviewed online for free.Â followings to be attached:
- Please submit a standard CV, including, at a minimum, your educational achievements, work and research experience, publications (if any), and language knowledge
- Letter of motivation (300-500 words)
- This letter should describe your reasons for applying to this programme, in the context of your long-term career goals and background.
- Scans of diplomas and academic transcripts
- If you have not yet received your Bachelorâ€™s diploma, please include an official copy of your most recent academic transcript.
- Two letters of recommendation (at least one from someone familiar with your academic work)
- Please provide your recommenders withÂ HSEâ€™s letter of recommendation guidelines. Tests
Scholarship Application deadline:Â February 28, 2018