Lund University is one of Europeâ€™s oldest, largest and most prestigious universities, consistently ranking among the worldâ€™s top 100 universities. The university, located in the city of Lund in the province of Scania, Sweden, traces its roots back to 1425 when a Franciscan studium generale was founded in Lund next to the Lund Cathedral, making it the oldest institution of higher education in Scandinavia.
For 2018, the Lund University is delighted to offer Ingvar Kamprad Master Scholarship to high achieving Non-EU or EU applicants.
The aim of the scholarship is to support two students enrolled in the Masterâ€™s degree programme in Industrial Design.
Course Level:Â Scholarship is available to pursue to master degree programme.
Available Subject:Â Scholarship is awarded in the field of Industrial Design.
Scholarship Benefits:Â Scholarship will cover the following:
- The scholarship is SEK 100 000 per year (about EUR 10 000), to cover the cost of living and accommodation for ten months, from August to May, during the two years of study.
- When the Swedish government in 2011 decided to apply tuition fees for non-EU/EEA-students, the Stichting IKEA Foundation established two new scholarships. Each scholarship is SEK 210 000 per year for two years, in order to cover the tuition fees.
Eligibility Criteria:Â The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the scholarship:
- A Bachelorâ€™s degree with relevance to the applied education.
- A portfolio of their own work in the field that clearly proves that the applicant has good potential to benefit from the programme. English 6/English Course B.
Eligible Nationalities:Â Non-EU or EU applicants are eligible to apply for the scholarship.
Method of Application:Â Applicants can apply via online:
- Step 1: Apply online
- Check you meet the entry requirements of the programme or course you are interested in.
- Start your application â€“ go to www.universityadmissions.se where you create an account and select programmes/courses, during the application period.
- Rank your programme/course choices in order of preference and submit them before the application deadline.
- Step 2: Submit documents
- Read about how to document your eligibility and how to submit your documents at www.universityadmissions.se. Follow any country-specific document rules for Masterâ€™s studies or Bachelorâ€™s studies.
- Get all your documents ready: official transcripts and high school diploma (Bachelorâ€™s applicants), official transcripts and degree certificate or proof of expected graduation (Masterâ€™s applicants), passport/ID and proof of English proficiency (all applicants).
- Prepare programme-specific documents if stated on this page.
- Upload or send all required documents to University Admissions before the document deadline.
- Pay the application fee (if applicable) before the document deadline.
Scholarship Application Deadline:Â January 15, 2018.