The Total Scholarship scheme is aimed at promoting academic excellence and quality manpower development in the Country.
– Applicants must be a Registered FULL TIME undergraduate in a recognized Nigerian University.
– Applicants must be a certified 100 or 200 level student at the time of application.
– Applicants must have a 2.50 CGPA of 5-point scale, or equivalent.
Method of Application:
The following documents are required when applying:
– Recent Passport Photograph
– Certificate or Proof of Origin
– Senior Secondary Certificate of Education (SSCE)
– UTME result
– JAMB/University Admission Letter
– 1st Year Result showing CGPA
Scholarship Application Deadline
Applications will close on October 31, 2017. Selection tests will hold on December 2, 2017 at designated centers nationwide which will be communicated to shortlisted candidates only. Candidates will fully bear the cost transportation to test venue as no reimbursement shall be made.
Candidates are therefore advised to choose a test center closest to them.
For more information visitÂ the official page