The National Information Technology Development Agency (NITDA) offers Scholarships in Information Technology to interested Nigerians who are willing to undergo a Masters or PhD program in any Overseas University.
Course Level:Â Masters and PhD programme.
– PhD: Only University and Polytechnic Lecturers with MSc in any Information Technology related field are eligible to apply for sponsorship.
– MSc: Holders of First Class or Second Class (Upper) Honours Bachelorâ€™s degree, in Information Technology related field and Law.
Method of Application:
Interested applicants should take the following steps;
– Applications will be madeÂ onlineÂ through the registration form on the NITDA website.
– Scan and attach your passport photograph (must be in jpg format) which should not be larger than 50kb.
– You should scan and convert your certificate to a PDF file which