TheÂ College of EuropeÂ offers a large number of scholarships to university graduates coming from European Neighbourhood Policy countries for post-graduate studies at the College of Europe during the academic year 2017/2018.
Eligible Countries:Â The countries concerned are:Â Algeria, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus,Â Egypt, Georgia, Israel, Jordan,Â Lebanon,Â Libya, Moldova,Â Morocco, the Palestinian Authority,Â Syria,Â TunisiaÂ and Ukraine.
To be taken at (country):Â Bruges, Belgium.Â Natolin (Warsaw), Poland
Course Level:Â Postgraduate
- All applicants to the College must hold a relevant university degree. Candidates must submit a formal application for admission, which consists of anÂ online application.
- Applications need to be submitted with all the requestedÂ supporting documents before the closing date.
Number of Awardees:Â Not Specified
Value of Scholarship:Â These scholarships cover academic expenses, accommodation, meals and travel costs.
Duration of Scholarship:Â 1 year
Method of Application:Â
- Â Candidates are requested to visit the website of the CollegeÂ www.coleurope.euÂ and check theÂ academicÂ andÂ language requirements.
- Candidates have to register andÂ apply online.
- Candidates have toÂ submit the online application form including the requested documentsÂ (cf.Â application instructions).
- After the deadlineÂ (17th of January 2018), all applications will be evaluated by the study departments at the College of Europe and a preselection will be made. Preselected candidates will be invited for an interview with the Professors/assistants of the department(s) they have applied for. The final decisions on admission and scholarships will be taken after all interviews of the candidates from the ENP countries. Candidates will be contacted by e-mail.
Scholarship Application Deadline:Â 17th January 2018
Award Provider:Â College of Europe