Degree Level:Â Scholarships are available to pursue Undergraduate programe.
Available Subject:Â Scholarships are awarded in any of the subjects offered by the university.
Scholarship Benefits:Â Scholarship recipients will receive financial assistance amounting to up to 20% of tuition fees for the duration of an ECU bachelor degree.
Number of Scholarships:
To be eligible for this scholarship you must:
- Be a citizen of one of the countries identified above;
- Meet a high level of academic achievement in the previous studies (as determined by ECU);
- Be commencing study at ECU inÂ semester 1, 2018 or semester 2, 2018;
- Meet ECUâ€™s academic direct entry requirements for the course of your choice;
- Not be in receipt of a government scholarship or industry sponsorship;
- Be an International student, not an Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident, or New Zealand Citizen;
- Intend to study an undergraduate degree; and
- Be studying at ECU Joondalup, ECU Mount Lawley, or ECU South West (Bunbury).
Eligible Nationalities:Â Â High-achieving students that are citizens of Argentina, Bangladesh, Bhutan, Brazil, Cambodia, Canada, Chile, China, Colombia, France, Germany, Ghana, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Iraq, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Kenya, Malawi, Malaysia, Mauritius, Myanmar, Nepal Nigeria, Pakistan, Philippines, Reunion, Russia, Singapore, Sri Lanka, South Africa, South Korea, Sweden, Taiwan, Thailand, UAE, UK, USA, Vietnam, Zambia, and Zimbabwe are eligible for the International Undergraduate Merit Scholarship.
Method of Application:
Students are invited to apply through any one ofÂ ECUâ€™s Authorized Education Agents.
Students can also apply online on theÂ ECU Online Application Portal.
All qualifying applications to ECU are automatically assessed for the International Undergraduate Merit Scholarship. No separate scholarship application is required.
The ECU Admissions Office will assess each application accordingly and issue a supplementary letter, along with a Letter of Offer, to confirm whether the applicant has been successful.
To accept the scholarship, the recipient must:
- Meet any conditions listed in their Letter of Offer;
- Have met entry requirements relevant to their chosen course of study;
- Accept their Letter of Offer as per the instructions provided;
- Pay the indicative deposit and OSHC indicated in their Letter of Offer; and
- Be aware of the dates and deadlines by which the above need to have been completed.
Scholarship Application Deadline:Â July 30, 2018.