The ISIC Association and British Council IELTS in collaboration with The StudyPortals is offering scholarship opportunities for individuals to study at any foreign country of their choice.
This scholarship program will be awarded to outstanding students who wants to pursue an undergraduate or postgraduate program at any foreign Institution of their choice.
Offered Annually?Â Yes
Eligible Countries:Â ALL
To be taken at (country):Â Any foreign country of applicantâ€™s choice
Type:Â Undergraduate and Postgraduate
Number of Awardees:Â Five(5)
Value of Scholarship:Â Â Â£10,000
Duration of Scholarship:Â One time
Eligibility Criteria:Â To be eligible for this scholarship program, applicants must:
- be 18 years and above
- be a valid ISIC cardholder at the time of application
- have applied or applying for an undergraduate or postgraduate program at any foreign institution.
- have good academic grades
- have taken an IELTS test at a British Council centre and hold a valid official Test Report Form issued by the British Council
Method of Apply :Â
Visit The Official Website To Apply
VisitÂ The Official WebsiteÂ For More Information
Award Provider:Â StudyPortals
Scholarship Application Deadline:Â
- 30th September 2017 for students that will start studying in Spring 2018.