The Clement Adesuyi Haastrup Foundation (CAHF), invites applications from undergraduates Students from Ijesa origin, in Osun State for:
2016/2017 CAHF Annual Scholarship Award
- Applicants MUST be registered Full- Time undergraduate in any Nigerian Universities, Polytechnic and Colleges of Education.
- The candidate should be intelligent, brilliant and in great need of financial assistance for his/her academic pursuits.
- Applicants for the scholarship must have a Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) of Second Class (Upper Division) and above or its equivalent.
Scholarship Application Deadline
23rd September, 2017.
Scholarship Interview Date
23rd September, 2017.
Ijebu-Jesa Gammar School,
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their application, which should be in candidates’ handwriting (not more than 2 pages), clearly stating Name of Institution, Current Level, Course of Study and likely date of completion of studies at the interview venue above:
The application should provide personal details such as functional email address, telephone number, family name/compound in Ijesa land, economic status of parents, and detailed reason(s) why the applicant believes he or she should be considered for the award.
Application MUST be accompanied with the following:
- Evidence of registration for the 2016/2017 semester/academic session.
- Newly admitted candidates should come with their letter of admission and School Certificate Result.
- Letter of confirmation/evidence of membership of Federation of Ijesa Students’ Union (FISU).
- Evidence of Local Government of origin obtained from applicant’s Local Government Council.
- Letter of introduction duly signed by current Head of Department.
- Details of last academic record from division of Exams and Records or Dean of Student Affairs.
- Photocopy of current student identification card issued by the institution, Department or Faculty.
- Letter from head of family compound in Ijesa land.
- New Applicants are to bring with them writing materials, 2 passport photographs and 1 files.
Note: Registration/Accreditation at the venue of interview is between 9am and10am.
For more information Contact:
Clement Adesuyi Haastrup Foundation (CAHF),
No 26 Burma Road,
P.O. Box 725,