The Imperial College Business School is a triple accredited business school located in London, United Kingdom and a constituent of Imperial College London. The current business school was opened in 2004 by Queen Elizabeth II.
The Imperial College Business School is now accepting applications for Inspiring Women â€“ Executive MBA Scholarships starting in February 2018. International students are eligible to apply for this scholarship program.
All programs at Imperial College Business School are linguistically demanding, and therefore strong English language skills are critical to academic success on studentâ€™s MBA and in their future career.
Course Level:Â Scholarships are available to pursue master degree programme.
Study Subject:Â Scholarships are awarded in the field of Business Administration.
Scholarship Award:Â Â The University therefore pleased to offer two Inspiring Women â€“ Executive MBA scholarships ofÂ Â£20,000Â each to exceptional female candidates undertaking the Executive MBA starting in February 2018.
Number of Scholarships:Â Up to two scholarships are available.
Scholarship can be taken inÂ theÂ UK
Scholarships will be awarded based on the following criteria:
- The information supplied in your original application to the program, including both depth and breadth of work experience, a strong academic background and high potential for senior leadership roles
- Your performance during the admissions process, where academic and professional merit will be judged
- A demonstrable determination to act as a role modelÂ for other women
- Open to female candidates only
Nationality:Â International students are eligible to apply for this scholarship program.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: The entry requirements for the Full-Time MBA program are:
- 3 yearsâ€™ relevant postgraduate work experience
- A good undergraduate degree or recognized professional qualification
- GMAT or GRE scores at required level
- English language test results (if applicable)
Test Requirement: If students are taking the GMAT, they will need an overall score of at least 600 â€“ although a stronger score will add more weight to your application. If students are taking the GRE, they will need to achieve minimum scores of 156 (new test) or 550 (old test) in the verbal, and 158 (new test) or 740 (old test) in the quantitative sections.
English Language Requirement: Most applicants meet the requirement in one of the following ways:
- IELTS (academic): A minimum score of 7.0 with minimum scores of 6.5 in all elements
- TOEFL iBT: A minimum score of 100 overall with minimum scores of 22 in all elements
- Degree studied in and awarded by an English-speaking country.
Method of Application:Â
The mode of application is online. Eligible candidates who receive an offer for the Executive MBA program commencing in February 2018 will automatically be considered for this scholarship. No additional steps are required; however, applicants should take care to ensure that they address the selection criteria above in their written application and the optional application video.
Scholarship Application Deadline:Â November 17, 2017.
For more info, visitÂ Scholarship Link