The University of Queensland is a research university primarily located in Queensland’s capital city, Brisbane.
The UQ Graduate School Scholarship (UQGSS) is awarded to domestic and international students from Research Training Program (Australian Government) funding and UQ funding. The UQGSS will be awarded via a competitive scholarship roundÂ twice per year.
Where: The University of Queensland, Australia
Course Level: Postgraduate Research
Living allowance of $26,682 per annum (2017 rate), indexed annually, tuition fees, Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC)
- You will be studying full-time and onshore in Australia.
- You are nominated by an enrolling school or institute at UQ.
- You are sure to meet the terms and conditions of the program.
- You do not hold a qualification at the same or a higher level than the research higher degree program you are undertaking.
- The first step you can take is to find a supervisor at the university.
Method of Application:
Academic transcript for all post-secondary study undertaken, complete or incomplete, including the institution grading scale
Award certificates for all completed post-secondary study
English language proficiency requirements
TwoÂ referee reportsÂ from persons
Scholarship Application Deadline:
Opening date for application: 1 January 2017
Closing date for application: 31 December 2018
For more info, visit Scholarship Link