The Ministry of Higher Education is inviting applicants for its Moroccan Government Scholarships to pursue undergraduate programme. These Scholarships are available for Zambian Students.
The aim of these scholarships is to support Zambian Students who want to pursue undergraduate programme in the field of Medicine, Pharmacy, Engineering, Economics & Management, Computer Science, Geology, Architecture and Agronomy.
Course Level:Â These Scholarships are available to pursue undergraduate programme.
Study Subject:Â These scholarships are awarded in the field of Medicine, Pharmacy, Engineering, Economics & Management, Computer Science, Geology, Architecture and Agronomy.
Scholarship Award: These scholarships will cover the following:
- Twenty Five scholarships are available in the fields of Medicine, Pharmacy, Engineering, Economics & Management, Computer Science, Geology, Architecture and Agronomy.
.Number of Scholarships:Â Twenty five scholarships are available
Scholarship can be taken inÂ Zambia
The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the scholarship:
- Be Zambian citizens with Green National Registration Cards (NRC).
- Be School Leavers who completed Grade 12 in 2016.
- Have Grades 1 Distinctions in all subjects (for those applying for Medicine and Pharmacy).
- Have Grades 1-3 in English, Mathematics and subjects related to the intended field of study (for those applying for other programmes).
Be between 19 and 23 years old by November 2017.
Nationality:Â Zambian applicants are eligible to apply for these scholarships.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirements:Â Applicants must be School Leavers who completed Grade 12 in 2016.
Method of Application:Â
Applicants can apply via post:
- A letter of application responding to the advert, clearly stating the field of study desired (as advertised) age, phone number for easy communication.
- Curriculum Vitae, certified photo copy of Grade 12 Examination Council of Zambia (ECZ) Statement of Results, photo copy of applicantâ€™s NRC, photo copy of applicantâ€™s Birth Certificate, Two (2) colour passport size photos (bearing applicantâ€™s full names and nationality at the back) and colour photo copy of pages 2 & 3 of applicantâ€™s passport.
- A typed study plan or synopsis of summarized details of the preferred course and how the intended course of study will enhance oneâ€™s contribution to Zambiaâ€™s development (200 words on one face of an A4 page).
- It is a requirement by the host country that all nominated candidates undergo comprehensive medical examinations including theÂ HIV,Â TB and HepatitisÂ tests.
- Nominated candidates must note thatÂ last-minute withdrawals will attract serious sanctions from the Higher Education Loans and Scholarships Board which may include being blacklisted.
Scholarship Application Deadline:Â August 4, 2017.
For more info, visitÂ Scholarship Link