The European School of Economics (ESE) is a Private Business School offering Bachelorâ€™s Degrees, Masters- MSc and MBA, and Short Programmes at its centres in London, Rome, Milan, Florence and Madrid and in its study abroad center in New York.
The European School of Economics in London is now accepting applications for the award of 15 scholarships covering 50% of the tuition fees. These scholarships are available for pursuing Â BSc in Business Administration for the 2017-2018 year.
The aim of the scholarships is to enable and encourage talent students to reach international programs.
Course Level:Â These scholarships are available to pursue Bachelors of Science( Bsc) programme.
Study Subject:Â These scholarships are awarded in Management or Marketing
Scholarship Award:Â The European School of Economics offers Scholarships covering 50% of tuition fees for commencing in the 2017/2018 academic year.Â Â Scholars will receive financial support of Â£7500 per year for the duration of the degree programme to which they are admitted.
Numbers of Scholarships:Â 15 scholarships are available.
Scholarship can be taken inÂ London (UK)
Applicants must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- High School or Undergraduate Degree Diploma
- RÃ©sumÃ© / CV (include reference to all previous education)
- Motivation letter in the language of the chosen course.
- Proof of English language proficiency is mandatory. IELTS level 6.0 or equivalent
- Proof of maintenance fees
- Eachapplicantisrequested to write an 800/1000 wordsessay in English that best comments on thisphrase from â€œThe School for Godsâ€, by Elio Dâ€™Anna, President of the European School of Economics: â€œThe world is a mirror. The world iswhateveryouwantit to be.
- You are the real producer of a world whichis just reflectingyourowninnerconditions. Nothingrealexistsunlessyouwantit to exist.â€
- Â Applicants are requested to write an original response using their own experience.
Nationality:Â Students of all nationalities are eligible to apply for these scholarships.Â International studentsâ€™ approval will be pending confirmation of ESEâ€™s Tier 4 license.Â Â Priority will be given to students from low-income families or developing countries
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Applicants must have high school or undergraduate degree diploma.
English Language Requirement: Applicants must have proof of English language proficiency â€“ IELTS level 6.0 or equivalent.
Method of Application:Â
To apply for the European School of Economicsâ€™ BSc*scholarships students should fill out the application and send the required documents not later than August 18, 2017 for the 2017-2018 academic year.Â All applicants are asked to explain in 350 words or less
- Step 1. Read carefully these Regulations.
- Step 2. Apply for the BSc programme
- Step 3.Once youâ€™ve applied, you will receive an email confirmation with the user name and password ( the same one you used for your application) to enter the Scholarship hub. An ESE Advisor will contact you to support you in the process.
- Step 4. Send the entry documents including your essay by email to recruitment-at-eselondon.ac.uk. Scholarship winners have 3 days to confirm their acceptance and 5 days to complete the enrolment by paying the registration fee.
- Application Form( available also as a Word Doc)
- High School or equivalent Degree Diploma( 3 A levels or IB)
- Resume / CV (include reference to all previous education)
- Copy of validpassport or European ID.
- Proof of English language proficiency â€“ IELTS level 6.0 or equivalent
- Three passport-sized photographs
- Proof of maintenance fees for International students
Â ScholarshipÂ Application Deadline:Â August 18, 2017.
For more info,visitÂ Scholarship Link