DAAD or The German Academic Exchange ServiceÂ is the largest German support organisation in the field of international academic co-operation.Â DAAD research grants provide young foreign academics and scientists with an opportunity to carry out research and continue their education in Germany. There are funding programmes for various qualification phases and stages in a career. The grants also promote the exchange of experience and networking amongst colleagues.
Value of the scholarship:
- A monthly allowance of euros 750 for graduates, and euros 1,000 for doctoral candidates.
- Travel allowance
- One-off research allowance
- Have completed a Master degree or Bachelor degree
- Master of Arts/Master of Science degree or Bachelor of Art.
- To be eligible, applicants should have graduated no longer than six years before the application deadline.
- Havenâ€™t been in Germany more than 15 months
- Have a remarkable English language proficiency.
- Online application form
- CV (max. 3 pages)
- List of publication
- Extensive and detailed description of the research proposal and a description of previous research work (max. 10 pages)
- Degree certificate that indicate final grade
- Copy of school-leaving certificate which entitles holders to study at a university in the home country.
- German or English translations of documents submitted in the national language
- Other documents which support your application (example: certificates of employment, proof of placements, etc.)
- All university certificates on all annual examinations with individual grade(s), incl. explanation of grading system.
Scholarship Application Deadline: 31 October 2017