The Hull University Business School is pleased to offer two full financial awards for 2017. The financial award will cover the tuition fees of prospective female students applying for the Hull Executive MBA (part-time) programme.
The award, aimed at supporting women to achieve greater representation in leadership at a senior level, covers the cost of the MBA tuition fees, for the normal duration of the programme (two years).
The University of Hull is a public university in Kingston upon Hull, a city in the East Riding of Yorkshire, England. It was founded in 1927 as University College Hull. The main university campus is located in Hull and is home to the Hull York Medical School, a joint initiative with the University of York. Students are served by Hull University Union.
Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
Course Level:Â Awards are available for pursuing Executive MBA programme.
Study Subject:Â Awards are awarded in the field of business administration.
Scholarship Award:Â Awards cover the tuition fees of prospective female students.
Number of Scholarships:Â Hull University Business School is offering two full financial awards.
Scholarship can be taken in theÂ UK
UK/EU female students are eligible to apply.
Nationality:Â Â To be eligible applicants must
- Have an offer to study on the Executive MBA
- Have not been awarded any other financial award
- Be able to commence their studies in September 2017
- Be a UK/EU national
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Applicants must have an undergraduate degree.
Test Requirement: No
English Language Requirement: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
Method of Application:
Applicants for the above scholarship must submit the following
- This completed application form (with their application code entered)
- Have an unconditional offer to study on the Executive MBA for September 2017
- An essay of no more than 1,000 words demonstrating how they will contribute to and benefit from the Hull MBA, focusing on their achievements as a professional manager as well as academic qualifications. Applicants should also evaluate the skills they need to develop in order to be an effective global manager and how the MBA will assist in this, giving details of their current role as women in leadership positions.
Scholarship Application Deadline:Â September 4, 2017.
For more info, visitÂ Scholarship Link