The Deakin University is an Australian public university with approximately 53,000 higher education students in 2016.
The Deakin University is offering STEM scholarships for international students from selected nationalities. These scholarships are open to students applying for undergraduate and postgraduate coursework degrees in the disciplines of Architecture and Built Environment, Engineering, Information Technology, Science or Environment.
Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing undergraduate and postgraduate programme.
Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded in the disciplines of Architecture and Built Environment, Engineering, Information Technology, Science or Environment.
Scholarship Award: 20% of your student contributions (tuition fees).
Scholarship can be taken in Australia
To be eligible, students must:
- Be a citizen of China, Indonesia, Kenya, Malaysia, Nigeria, Pakistan, Sri Lanka or Vietnam
- Meet the entry requirements for their course, including English language requirements
- Maintain a weighted average mark (WAM) of least 65% during each year of study in order to maintain the scholarship for the following year (across 8 credit points)
- Be studying an undergraduate or postgraduate coursework Deakin degree in Architecture, Construction Management, Engineering, Environment, Information Technology^ or Science. The Master of Science (Research) degree is also eligible.
- Achieve the relevant scores for your current program: Please note that information systems courses and business analytics courses are not eligible for this scholarship. Double degrees are also not eligible for the STEM Scholarship, except for D364 – Bachelor of Design (Architecture)/Bachelor of Construction Management (Honours), which is an eligible course.
Nationality: Citizens from China, Indonesia, Kenya, Malaysia, Nigeria, Pakistan, Sri Lanka and Vietnam are eligible to apply.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Applicants must have previous degree.
Test Requirement: No
English Language Requirement: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
Method of Application:
All students who apply for eligible courses will be automatically assessed for the scholarship and will be advised of the outcome. There is no need to complete a scholarship application form.
Scholarship Application Deadline: November 6, 2017.
For more info, visit Scholarship Link