Applications are invited for The FH Aachen Scholarship Programme to pursue bachelorâ€™s and master degree programme in Germany. International students are eligible to apply for this scholarship programme.
The FH Aachen â€“ Aachen University of Applied Sciences is one of the biggest Fachhochschulen in Germany with roughly 11,300 students, 220 professors, 300 contract lecturers, and 340 assistants. It is specialized in certain topical areas.
Course Level: Scholarships are available to pursue Bachelors and Master degree programme.
Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded to learn any of the courses offered by the university.
Scholarship Award: Each month, scholarship recipients are paid â‚¬ 300. The scholarship is awarded for a year, and it is paid out during university vacation as well. During the time of support, the university offers a non-material accompanying programme. Moreover, contact is established between the respective scholarship sponsor (generally, a regional business enterprise) and the scholarship recipients to allow them to get acquainted with each other. The applicants should, therefore, have a basic interest in establishing contact with the supporting business enterprise/institutions.
Number of Scholarships: Not Known
Scholarship can be taken in Germany
Eligibility Criteria : The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the scholarship:
- A formal requirement for the awarding of a scholarship is being registered as a full student at the FH Aachen. Other people who may apply are those who are about to start their course of study at the FH Aachen , i.e. who wish to take up their studies in the winter semester 2017/2018, but havenâ€™t registered yet. At the time of the scholarship award procedure, the applicants should be in the standard period of study and be registered for at least two more semesters. (Cf. Scholarship Guideline)
- The scholarships are awarded per faculty and degree programme, respectively. For the selection, the grades within a degree programme are taken into consideration.
- The scholarship is awarded independent of income and BAFÃ¶G (The Federal Training Assistance Act).
- A so-called â€œdouble fundingâ€ through a combination with other scholarship sponsors (organisations for the promotion of young talent, DAADâ€¦) is not possible.
Nationality: International students are eligible to apply for this scholarship programme.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must have their previous degree.
English Language Requirements: TheÂ FH Aachen Language CentreSprachenzentrumÂ provides foreign language teaching and language examinations on all campuses of the FH Aachen: Aachen, JÃ¼lich, Linnich and Geilenkirchen. Each campus has an office that provides advice and further services for students and potential student. The Sprachenakademie organizes:
- Language courses within the faculty, running during a semester
- Summer/Winter school (cross-faculty andÂ intensive language courses offered during the semester break)
- Language exams/certificates: linguistic entrance tests for selected courses, English language tests for international academic entrance (IELTS, TOEFL, etc).
- Technical English/French courses, specifically tailored for the respective degree program
- Courses in English, Chinese, French, Spanish, Swedish, Japanese, Russian, Italian, and Dutch
Method of Application: The mode of application is online. The FH scholarships are awarded annually at the start of the winter semester. At this time, the application portal is closed. The next application phase for the 2017/2018 funding period takes place from June 1, 2017 to July 30, 2017.
You can apply only during the application period and online under the following link:
Scholarship Application Deadline: Scholarship application deadline is July 30, 2017.