The aim of the scholarships is to encourage the study of Finnish language and culture at international level.
Finnish National Board of Education and Centre for International Mobility CIMO merged at the beginning of 2017. Together, they now are Finnish National Agency for Education. The Finnish National Agency for Education awards and administers scholarships for students, researchers, and teachers.
Course Level: Â These scholarships are available to pursue a master degree.
Study Subject: These scholarships are awarded in the field of Finnish language and culture.
Scholarship Award: These scholarships will cover the following:
- The scholarship is intended for a maximum of one term and the amount is 800 â‚¬/month. CIMO does not award a separate travel grant.
Numbers of Scholarships: Not known
Scholarship can be taken in Finland
Eligibility Criteria: Applicants must meet the following area for the scholarship:
- Applicants must be international students.
Nationality: International applicants can apply for these scholarships.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Applicants must have previous year degree.
English Language Requirement: Applicants must meet the necessary language proficiency requirements of the host institution.
Method of Application: Applicants can apply by posting:
- A summary of studies completed
- Study/research plan (the most important annex)
- Reference from your Finnish teacher in your university, with assessment on your Finnish language skills
- An acceptance letter from the host university
Scholarship Application Deadline:Â The application deadline is October 31 for the spring term.
For more info, kindly visit:Â Scholarship Link