King’s College London is a public research university located in London, United Kingdom, and a founding constituent college of the federal University of London. The schoolÂ is offering scholarships to international students for the academic year 2016-17. One scholarship each is available to each of the following projects.
Offered annually?Â Yes
Eligible Countries:Â UK, EU and International countries
Country to be taken at:Â UK
Eligible Field of Study: For the academic year 2017-18, one scholarship each has been made available to each of the following projects:
- Making the modern racehorse in Britain, c1920-2020
- Beyond the Madness of King George: Health and Healing at the Hanoverian Court
- Understanding Citizen Engagement with Parliamentary Debates: A computational approach using the Online Hansard Report
- Robotic Singulation of Tangled Plants
- Mental health justice and the capability to live in the community
About the Award:Â Professor Sir Richard Trainor Scholarship scheme has been developed in response to an anonymous donation in acknowledgement of the Principal who left the College in 2014 after ten years, and will fund up to 31 PhD scholarships over a 3 year period.
Type:Â MPhil and PhD
- Prospective students who wish to undertake a full-time MPhil/PhD programme with one of the above advertised projects commencing in 2016-17 are eligible to apply
- Current MPhil/PhD students are NOT eligible to apply
- These scholarships are open to home, EU and international students who can demonstrate academic excellence and research potential
- If selected, the scholarship will be offered subject to you being offered a place on the PhD programme and meeting the relevant programme entry requirements.
Number of Awardees:Â 1 scholarship for each of the eligible projects
Value of Scholarship:Â Â£15,000.Â Each scholarship will cover tuition fees and/or living costs, plus, where relevant, any additional contribution, financial or in-kind, provided by a partner organisation, details of which can be found by clicking on the individual project details links above.
Duration of Scholarship:Â 3 year period
Method of Application:Â Visit Studentship webpage to apply
Scholarship Application Deadline:Â 18th June 2017
Award Provider:Â Kings College, London