The Bauhaus University is offering Presidentâ€™s Scholarships for internationalÂ students who are particularly involved in intercultural exchange.
Bauhaus University is inviting application for Presidentâ€™s Scholarships. These scholarships are available for international students at the Bauhaus-UniversitaÌˆt Weimar who are particularly involved in intercultural exchange.
- Candidates must be enrolled in a course of study at the Bauhaus-UniversitÃ¤t Weimar.
- A Bauhaus President Scholarship may not be awarded to candidates who are already receiving public funding.
- Scholarship holders are only allowed to work in a part-time job according to the relevant regulations.
- Funding recipients are expected to submit a final report.
Course Level:Â Scholarships are available for current degree programme.
Study Subject:Â Scholarships are awarded to study the subjects offered by the university.
Scholarship Award:Â 450 euros per month for 12 months. As a rule, funding is starting in April; at the earliest, in January 2017.
National/International Students:Â Â Â Scholarships are open to international students.
Method of Application:
Please use the online application form with file upload for your application documents (in German or English). Please upload your application (and accompanying documents, max. 15 MB) as one PDF file. The file name should include your first and last name. Please include the following documents in the order shown below:
- Letter of motivation (max. 2 pages)
- Curriculum vitae (CV)
- Letter of recommendation from a professor of the Bauhaus-UniversitÃ¤t Weimar (please use the â€œLetter of Recommendationâ€ form)
- Proof of at least with â€œgoodâ€ evaluated achievement in your course of study at the Bauhaus-UniversitÃ¤t Weimar: overview of grades incl. grade point average (e.g. BISON print out or in form of a performance report by your facultyâ€™s examination office)
- If applicable: copies of diplomas/bachelorâ€™s degree of previously earned degrees
- Proof of extracurricular engagement (for example, certificates, confirmation of participation)
- If available: Proof of German language proficiency corresponding to the requirements of your degree programme (An exception is made if the candidate provides a copy of a previous degree awarded by a German-language university.)
Scholarship Application Deadline:Â December 17, 2017.
For more info, visitÂ Scholarship link