The aim the scholarship is to study new molecules as radical precursors that can be activated by UV light in the solid state at low temperature and be annihilated thermally.
Course Level:Â Scholarship is available for PhD programme.
Study Subject:Â Scholarship is awarded in the field of â€œHyperpolarized Magnetic Resonanceâ€
Scholarship Award:Â This scholarship will cover the following:
- The University offers an interesting and challenging job in an international environment focusing on education, research, scientific advice and innovation, which contribute to enhancing the economy and improving social welfare.
Numbers of Scholarships:Â Not known
Scholarship can be taken inÂ Denmark
Applicants must meet the following area for the scholarship:
- Applicants should have an MSc in engineering or a similar degree with an academic level equivalent to the MSc in engineering.
Nationality:Â Â Danish students are eligible for this scholarship.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Applicants must have the similar degree with an academic level equivalent to the MSc in engineering.
Method of Application:Â
Applicants can apply online:
- A letter motivating the application (cover letter)
- Curriculum vitae
- Grade transcripts and BSc/MSc diploma
- Excel sheet with translation of grades to the Danish grading system (see guidelines and excel spreadsheet here)
Scholarship Application Deadline:Â July 9, 2017.
For more info, visitÂ Scholarship Link