The University of Rwanda is a higher education institution formed in 2013 through the merger of Rwanda’s previously independent public institutions of higher education, the largest of which was the National University of Rwanda. The African Center of Excellence for Innovative Teaching and Learning Mathematics and Science (ACE ITLM S) is offering scholarship opportunities to Africans who wants to obtain a PhD degree from the University of Rwanda.
This scholarship program will cover the followings:
– Tuition fee up to $1 900 per student per year for three years (maximum four years).
– Accommodation, living and local transport allowances up to $3000 per student per
– A round trip air ticket for some selected candidates from other African countries.
– Applicants must be Africans
– Applicants must have completed their bachelors and masters degree program.
– Applicants must have good academic records.
Method of Application:
The following are required during application:
– A detailed curriculum vitae of the applicant
– A recent passport sized photograph and a copy of ID (or Passport).
– Notified copies of previous degrees/certificates and transcripts
– A personal statement/motivation letter describing the candidateâ€™s motivation to join Â Â Â the programs.
– Two letters of recommendations from Lecturers/supervisors from previous educational Â Â institutions.
– An abstract of Masters program dissertation
– A concept note stating the research problem, the purpose and objectives of the Â Â Â Â Â Â research, the methodology, the expected outcome and its expected impact in the area Â Â of study
Applicants must submit the soft copies of all documents (as specified in point 3 above) through the following email addresses: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Scholarship Application Deadline
The application deadline for this scholarship program is 10th July 2017.
For More Information Visit The Official Website