At LSBU, we understand how important a postgraduate degree is to career progression and professional fulfilment. We’re also aware that we don’t want the cost of further study to deter students and our alumni from a potentially life-changing opportunity. As a result, we’re keen to create opportunities that make a difference to our students.
The main objective for this scholarship is to bring people together from different cultures and backgrounds and merge them to form a great community which can give back to their respective societies.
Eligible Countries:Â International countries (Non EU/EEU)
Award Provider:Â London South Bank University
Country To be taken:Â United Kingdom
Type:Â Postgraduate Degree
- Fee waiver, not exceeding Â£8,000 in total, for a postgraduate programme at LSBU, plus a Â£1,000 cash award.
- Minimum selection criteria: A first-class honours undergraduate degree from any UK university (or international equivalent), plus evidence of key academic, professional and practical achievements. Achievements should be at national or international level and demonstrate local impact.
- Â£1,000 cash award with an additional Â£1,000 off your fees for your postgraduate programme at LSBU.
- Minimum selection criteria: A minimum 2.1 in an undergraduate degree (from any university), plus evidence of key extra-curricular or entrepreneurial activities.
- Â£1,000 cash award
- Minimum selection criteria: Application for a MPhil, PhD or Professional Doctorate programme at LSBU.
Number of Awardees:Â Seven (7)
Duration of Scholarship:Â Duration of candidateâ€™s course
- Applicants must be International students
- Applicants must hold a conditional or unconditional offer for one of LSBUâ€™s postgraduate programmes
- Applicants must able to demonstrate leadership and entrepreneur skills.
- Applicants must have excellent results from previous educational programs.
Method of Application:Â Interested applicants are advised to complete theÂ application form (PDF File 324 KB)Â and send via email to email@example.com along with scans of your university transcripts/certificates evidencing your degree classification. Your application will not be considered without these.
Scholarship Application Deadlines:Â
- 30th June 2017 for September/October 2017
- 30th November 2017 for January/February Â 2018 (annually)
For More Information,Â Visit The Scholarship Webpage