The Nigerian Agip Exploration (NAE) Limited, on behalf of the NNPC/NAE/Oando PSC is offering scholarship opportunities to interested applicants who wants to obtain a degree at any reputable overseas university or a recognized Nigerian university.
This scholarship program is committed to the training and development of manpower as part of its Social Investment programme. It is provided to help build capacities of young and brilliant Nigerians and further boost the pool of qualified manpower for deep offshore activities in the Nigerian Oil & Gas industry.
This scholarship program will cover tuition, books, field trips, accommodation, living expenses and a return economy ticket for selected one-year course of study. The following fields of study are eligible for this scholarship program: â€¢ Geosciences â€¢ Engineering (Petroleum, Mechanical, Civil, Subsea, Electrical/Electronics, Marine, Chemical) â€¢ Petroleum Economics â€¢ Law (Oil and Gas/Petroleum)
Eligibility Criteria –
To be eligible for this scholarship, applicants must:
– be Nigerians
– have completed their bachelors degree program at any recognized Institution.
– possess a minimum of Second Class Upper division in any of the relevant Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â disciplines from a recognized Nigerian university.
– have secured admission into a Nigerian or Overseas university for a one year Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Masterâ€™s Degree programme in any of the disciplines listed above.
– have completed the one year National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) Â Â Â Â programme.
– NOT be above 28 years of age by December 31st, 2017.
Method of Application:
Click here to begin application process.The following are required during application:
1. Candidates should have the following clearly scanned documents before starting the application process: a. Passport photograph (450 Ã— 450 pixel) with white background not more than 3 months old b. Provisional admission letter for post graduate studies 2017/2018 session into any reputable university â€“ Local/Overseas. This admission letter must be for the course stated on the candidateâ€™s application. c. First Degree Certificate d. NYSC Discharge Certificate e. Valid ID card (Driver’s license, Voter’s card, National Identity card) f. Valid International Passport Data Page for Overseas category only (Valid for travel at least one year from September 2017) g. Birth Certificate from Local government h. Current Curriculum Vitae i. NAE Compliance Declaration Form
2. All candidates are required to fill and sign the NAE compliance declaration form. To download the NAE compliance declaration, click http://dragnetonlinetraining.com/form_download.php
3. Label the scanned documents accordingly, to avoid mix up during upload.
4. Attach the right documents in the appropriate upload section.
Scholarship Application DeadlineÂ : June 30 2017. Note: The Computer Based Test for shortlisted candidates shall be conducted on 15th July, 2017.
For More Info, Visit Scholarship Link