The Chinese government, through the African Union invites applications from Individuals who wants to obtain a Masters degree program from the following Institutions:
The scholarship will cover the cost related to teaching and the administration of the university and the living expenses of the students from the fund of the foreign aid, supervising thesis.
- The cost related to teaching includes tuition, teaching materials, field trips and study tours.
- The basic living expenses include the accommodation, living allowances, the one-time settlement fee, and the medical insurance. Of which, the 3000 RMB of settlement fee will be given to the students in one time.
- The living allowances (36000 RMB/year for Master students and 42000RMB/year for Doctor students) will be given to the students on a monthly basis. All the other funds will be managed by the university or Chinese
- Applicants must be Africans
- Applicants must have completed their bachelors degree program
- Applicants must have a desire to play transformative roles in Africa
- Applicants must be proficient in English Language
- Applicants must not be more than 32years
Method of Application:Â Applications must be submitted with a cover letter stating motivation and how theÂ qualification will enable you serve the continent
Applications must also be accompanied with the following:
- Curriculum Vitae including education, work experiemce and publications if any
- Certified copies of relevant Certificates, transcripts and personal details page of national passport (at least 6 months validity)
- Clear, coloured passport photograph (3*4)
- Recommendations from two academic referees, Â one professional referee
- Health certificate
Scholarship Application Deadline: 30th June 2017
For More Information,Â Visit The Official Website