Scholarships are available to international (non-EU) postgraduate taught (Masters) and postgraduate research (PhD) students, from the University or from external sources.
The University of South-Hampton, UK invites applications from International students who wants to undergo a Postgraduate degree program at the Institution.
This is a one year tenable scholarship program which is worth Â£3,000 and will be awarded to successful applicants.
Country To be taken at: United Kingdom
Eligible Field of Study:Â All courses offered at the UniversityÂ EXCEPT:Â
- English Language pre-sessional programmes
- Engineering or Science Foundation programmes
- Undergraduate programmes which include a foundation year
- Undergraduate programmes (Bachelors) in the Faculty of Health Sciences and the Faculty of Medicine
- Postgraduate taught programmes (Masters) in the Faculty of Business, Art and Law; the Faculty of Social, Human and Mathematical Sciences and MSc Physiotherapy in the Faculty of Health Sciences
- PGCert or PGDip qualifications
- Postgraduate Research programmes i.e. PhD, Doctorate, MPhil, EngD, MRes
- Continuing professional development programmes
- Distance Learning programmes
- Programmes offered at a University of Southampton partner institution/ campus overseas
Eligible Countries: International
- Applicants must be International students
- Applicants must have completed their bachelors degree program with excellent results.
- Applicants must not be in receipt of a full scholarship from another source or sponsored by one of the Universityâ€™s international funding partners.
- Applicants must be self-funding
- Applicants must have applied for a course of study at University of Southhampton, UK
- Applicants must have good academic records
Method of Application: Eligibility is based on the grade you achieved for your undergraduate (Bachelor) degree course. If you meet the requirements, your scholarship amount will automatically be applied as a tuition fee discount during your first year of study. You do not need to make a separate application for these scholarships.
Scholarship Application Deadline:Â 31st July 2017.
For More Information,Â Visit The Scholarship Webpage