MBA Scholarship Competition At University Of St.Gallen, Switzerland
Scholarship Opportunities forÂ International students at The University of St.Gallen in Switzerland for those who wants toÂ pursue part-time MBA and Full-time MBA programmeÂ at the Institution.
This scholarship program is worthÂ CHF 15,000 and it will be provided to successful applicants
Eligible Field Of Study:Â Business administration
- Applicants must be International students
- Applicants must have completed their bachelors degree program at any recognized Institution.
- Applicants must haveÂ several years of work experience in life science or related field.
- Applicants must be fluent in English Language
Method of Application:
Interested applicants should submit a condensed paper of maximum two pages + submit a 5-6 minute video elaborating on the assessment.
The candidate can choose one of the following two questions:
- Identify and give reasons for current business models/processes that are most at risk, in light of disruption and digitization in the life science industry today.
- Identify and explain two or three strategic business transformations that would need to be implemented to increase innovation capabilities in the life science industry today
The paper and video should be sent to email@example.com with the subject line: â€œLife Science Scholarship Competitionâ€.
Scholarship Application Deadline: Â June 4, 2017.
For More Information,Â Visit The Scholarship Webpage