â‚¬10,000 worth of Scholarship announcement. The Barilla Centre for Food and Nutrition (BCFN) YES! Research Grant Competition invites applications fromÂ young PhD and postdoc researchersÂ to submit a research project to improve the sustainability of the food system.
This competition/scholarship program is worthÂ 10,000 â‚¬ and will be awarded to successful applicants.
Eligible Field of Study for this Scholarship:Â
- Sustainable and healthy diets;
- Urban food systems and policies;
- Ecosystems and ecosystem services;
- Healthy lifestyles;
- Food waste reduction;
- Food policy development;
- Food security: availability, access, utilisation, stability;
- Communication technologies and networks;
- Youth and womenâ€™s involvement in agriculture;
- Resilient agriculture, land use change and agroecology;
- The nexus between climate change, energy and food;
- Sustainable water management;
- Food supply chains;
- Applicants must be International students
- Applicants must beÂ currently pursuing doctoral degrees.
- Applicants must be under the age of 35
Method of Application: Â Click Here To Apply
Scholarship Application Deadline:Â Â 28thÂ June 2017 11:59 p.m. Eastern time.
For More Information,Â Visit The Official Website