The Deanery of Biomedical Sciences at the University of Edinburgh, UK is offering scholarship opportunities to Individuals who wants to obtain a Masters degree at the Institution.
This scholarship program is worthÂ Â£2,000 and will be awarded to five (5) successful applicants.
Eligible Field of Study:Â Biomedical Sciences
Eligible Countries: Developing countries
- Applicants must be citizens of a developing country.
- Applicants must have completed their undergraduate program at any recognized Institution.
- Applicants must be self-funding
- Applicants must have applied for a Masters in Biomedical sciences at the University of Edinburgh.
- Applicants must have good academic records
Method of Application:Â
- The online scholarship application form is located in EUCLID and can be accessed via MyEd our web based information portal at https://www.myed.ed.ac.uk
- When logging in to MyEd, you will need your University User Name and password. If you require assistance, please go to http://www.ed.ac.uk/student-systems/support-guidance
Scholarship Application Deadline:Â 30th May 2017.
For More Information,Â Visit The Scholarship Webpage