UCC offers 12 Excellence Scholarships every year to applicants who intend to start a Taught Masters or MRes in the College of Arts, Celtic Studies and Social Sciences in September 2017.
The scholarships are for one year full-time or two years part-time only and are not extendable for any reason. If the Taught Programme is officially of two yearsâ€™ duration, then the scholarship can be renewed for a second year, subject to satisfactory reports from the student and supervisor at the end of Year 1.
The scholarships are open to EU and non-EU students. However, the funding will only cover the EU fee, so successful non-EU applicants will be responsible for the balance.
Applications are invited for the Excellence Masters Scholarship program which is awarded toÂ EU and Non-EU Students who has interest in pursuing a Masters program at the University College Cork (UCC).
This scholarship program will only cover the EU fee, so successful non-EU applicants will be responsible for the balance.
Eligible Countries:Â EU and Non-EU Countries
Eligible Field Of Study:Â
- MA in Contemporary Migration and Diaspora Studies
- MA in Criminology
- MA in Digital Arts and Humanities
- MA in Digital Cultures
- MA in Irish Studies â€“ Identities and Representations
- MA in Film and Screen Media
- MA in Landscape, Built Heritage and Design
- MA in Politics
- MA in Womenâ€™s Studies Masters in Planning and Sustainable Development (MPlan)
- MSocSc Voluntary and Community Sector Management
- MSocSc Youth Work with Community Arts and Sports Studies.
- Applicants must be EU or Non EU students.
- Applicants must have completed their Undergraduate degree program at any recognized Institution.
- Applicants must have excellent results from previous educational programs.
- be self-funded.
- Applicants must have applied for a masters taught program at UCC.
Method of Application:
Interested applicants should download and completely fill in the application form
Completed forms should be sent toÂ graduateschool.cacsss-at-ucc.ie.
Scholarship Application Deadline: Â June 1, 2017.
For More Information,Â Visit The Scholarship Webpage