The UL campus is truly one of the most beautiful university campuses anywhere in the world. Visitors never fail to be impressed by this peaceful green place with its trees, fountains, and the beautiful river Shannon flowing majestically through it all. The School of Law prides itself on providing an innovative, enriching, student-centred learning environment for our 700 or so students. Our internationally recognised staff provide excellent tutelage in a friendly, open atmosphere.
The School of Law at The University of Limerick, Ireland is offeringÂ six half-fee scholarships to individuals who wants to undergo an Masters degree program at the Institution.
Eligible Field Of Study:Â
- LLM/MA in Human Rights in Criminal Justice
- LLM in International Commercial Law
- LLM General
Eligible Countries:Â Austria,Â Belgium,Â Bulgaria,Â Croatia, Republic ofÂ Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France,Â Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg,Â Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden and the UK
Scholarship Eligibility / Criteria:Â
- Applicants must be citizens of the above mentioned countries.
- Applicants must be accepted (or conditionally accepted) onto a Taught Masters in the School of Law at UL.
- Applicants must have completed their bachelors degree program in any recognized Institution.
- Applicants must have good grades.
METHOD OF APPLICATION:Â
All Interested and qualified applicants email theirÂ application to the relevant Course Director: (including your personal statement)
- LLM/MA in Human Rights in Criminal Justice (Dr Ger Coffey, firstname.lastname@example.org)
- LLM in International Commercial Law (Sinead Eaton, email@example.com)
- LLM General (Dr Kathryn Oâ€™Sullivan, Kathryn.OSullivan@ul.ie)
Scholarship Application Deadline: Â June 2, 2017.
For More Information,Â Visit The Scholarship Website