The Coventry University UK is offering the Future Global Leaders Scholarship for International students to study for undergraduate degree at the university 2016.
Chosen by the Coventry University Deputy Vice Chancellor (International Development), Professor David Pilsbury, the successful recipients of the Global Leaders Scholarship will be awarded to three aspirational international students who can demonstrate their drive and ambition to become international global leaders of the future.
5 awards each totaling a maximum of £10,000 are available in this category. Payments will be £3,000 per year towards tuition fees, with a further £1,000 being awarded to students who go on to achieve a first class degree.
Course Level: Bachelors
Field of Study: Undergraduate courses offered at the university
Number of Scholarships: Five (5)
Value of Scholarship: A maximum of £10,000 are available in this category. Payments will be £3,000 per year towards tuition fees, with a further £1,000 being awarded to students who go on to achieve a first class degree.
Continuing funding over years 2 and 3 is subject to students passing each year with a minimum average grade of 55% and satisfactory attendance.
Duration of Scholarship: 3 years
Scholarship Provider: Coventry University UK
To be taken at (country): Coventry University UK
In order to be eligible for this scholarship, applicants must:
- Be an international fee paying student
- Be a self-funded student
- Have been offered a place to study at one of Coventry University’s full-time undergraduate courses
- Hold at least two of three A-levels at grade A (or hold equivalent qualifications).
- Submit a scholarship application including a statement of support which should not exceed 500 words prior to the application deadline of 25th July 2016.
- Your statement of support should state succinctly the outstanding leadership skills that you have demonstrated prior to study in addition to how you will use the knowledge gained from your chosen degree programme to become a future global leader.
- Scholarships will be awarded to the 5 most ambitious students who are able to demonstrate true leadership skills prior to coming to Coventry University as well as their global leadership aspirations for the future.
- Members of the International Office will consider each application on its merits to create a shortlist. Shortlisted applicants will be interviewed by Deputy Vice Chancellor International, Professor David Pilsbury.
- Only applications made through the application process detailed above will be considered.
- Eligible Countries: International students
How to Apply for this Scholarship:
Students wishing to apply for a scholarship should submit a scholarship application including a statement of support which should not exceed 500 words prior to the application deadline of 30th June 2017 (for September entry).
Only applications received by the deadline will be considered and the Deputy Vice Chancellor’s (International Development’s) decision is final. If you are successful you will be notified in due course by the International Office.
For info on this scholarship Visit Scholarship Website
Scholarship Application Deadline: 30th June 2017