The Deji Alli ARM Young Talent Award is an ARM initiative in partnership with TechnoVision’s TVC Labs that aims at providing young Nigerians with an opportunity to develop innovative start-up ventures that add economic value to Nigeria.
The DAAYTA 2024 initiative is in line with ARM’s commitment to Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) to build a generation of change leaders, working together to build a better future. It seeks to support business ideas that intentionally create a positive societal impact while generating a financial return.
To be eligible for the award, the applicant must:
- be a citizen of Nigeria
- be between 18 and 35 years of age
- submit their application which must be their original work
- must be a limited liability company duly registered in Nigeria
- must be running the start-up full-time with undivided attention
- have an MVP (minimum viable product) i.e. you have customers
- be able to fund his/her/team travel expenses and other associated costs if required
- be available (with co-founders/team where they exist) for the 2-day Pitch Workshop and Final Pitch Event scheduled for April 2024
- understand the business of ARM, what we stand for; and
- be ready to represent ARM as an Ambassador
The winner of DAAYTA 2024 shall, subject to the Terms & Conditions, receive funding of ₦12,000,000(twelve million naira) over one (1) year for the following purposes:
- Contribution to working capital.
- Participation in an entrepreneurial education program at the Pan Atlantic University’s Enterprise Development Centre in
- 5-month acceleration support services for the development of their venture by TVC Labs.
Method of Application
For More Information,
Application Deadline: January 16th, 2024.