Are you ready to lead in this new era of technology and solve some of the world’s most challenging problems?
Your Role and Responsibilities
- As a Technical / Technical Sales Graduate, you understand the client’s business requirements, technical requirements and/or competitive landscape.
- You apply business insights, build and maintain client relationships, incorporate IBM Data & AI portfolio into client-valued solutions and ensure client readiness for the implementation of technical solutions.
- Understand the client’s business requirements and technical requirements,
- Apply industry-specific knowledge and experience, as well as deep product skill and competitive knowledge to bring new business and technology insights to assigned clients, in order to help drive.
- You must be self-motivated, driven to win sales opportunities, and ready to interact daily with customers, colleagues, and business partners.
- Develop re-usable industry-specific assets and demonstrations.
- Collaborate with other internal IBM teams to drive unmatched customer satisfaction.
- Maintain an understanding of the clients industry, including industry trends, industry business processes
- Collaborate with IBM sales teams to define, design, and detail the technical aspects and feasibility of proposed solutions.
- Demonstrated level of business acumen as it applies to the client’s business
- Skilled in consultative selling, with an understanding of the client’s needs and IBM capabilities
- Commercially minded and capable of supporting end-to-end sales engagements with the ability to think, plan and act strategically.
- Extensive networking and interpersonal skills in complex environments
- Self-starter with eagerness to seek and build new skills
Required Technical and Professional Expertise Minimum requirements:
Bachelor’s Degree/Honours Degree in Computer Science or Information Systems
- Experience in developing code
- Base knowledge of Java, Python, Eclipse, Ansible and Cloud platforms
- Passion for leveraging technology to create enterprise wide solutions
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Problem-solving and decision-making abilities.
- Analytical Thinker
- Deadline and results driven
- Maintain a positive attitude and provide exemplary customer service
- Ability to work independently and carry out assignments to completion
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to take initiative and make decisions
- Capability to produce HR content on time, with attention to detail
- Understand and maintain confidentiality/integrity
- Continuous learning – a curious mind and have willingness to learn
Teamwork and collaboration mindset
Method of Application
For More Information,