Are you a student of Borno State origin who has been admitted into a Nigerian institution of higher learning? If the quest for educational funding has been a concern, a golden opportunity beckons: the Borno State Scholarships Board is opening its portal for the 2022/2023 and 2023/2024 scholarship enrolment.
The Borno State Scholarships Board takes immense pleasure in notifying students of Borno State origin that the online portal for scholarship enrolment will soon be accessible. This initiative aims to provide financial assistance to Borno State indigenes who have gained admission into recognised tertiary institutions in Nigeria for their first year of studies.
This scholarship initiative provides a valuable chance to alleviate the financial burden of higher education. Therefore, eligible candidates are strongly encouraged to seize this opportunity, keeping in mind the crucial application dates and the imperative of submitting an error-free application.
The scholarship opportunity is available exclusively to individuals who are indigenes of Borno State and have successfully secured admission into accredited institutions of higher learning within Nigeria. Moreover, these candidates must have completed their first-year registration with the respective educational institution.
- First-year students from Borno State in Nigerian higher institutions
- The first criterion to qualify for the scholarship award is that you must be an indigene of Borno State.
- You must be a student of an approved institution.
- You must have good grades.
- Students in Higher Institutions like the university, Polytechnics, Colleges of Education, etc are all expected to have a minimum CGPA of 3.0
Documents Required for Application
- Eligible candidates will have to go through screening where credentials will be verified.
- First School Living Certificate (FSLC).
- Certificate of Origin.
- Statement of Result containing your CGPA (That is for University/Polytechnic/ College/ School of Nursing Students etc).
Method of Application
Students are strongly advised to exercise caution and attentiveness while filling out their application forms. The Board specifies that it will not entertain any grievances or complaints pertaining to erroneous registrations.
Application Deadline: October 14, 2023.