Ecobank Transnational Incorporated (ETI), a public limited liability company, was established as a bank holding company in 1985 under a private sector initiative spearheaded by the Federation of West African Chambers of Commerce and Industry with the support of the Economic Community of West African States (ECOWAS).
- This Job role is for subject matter experts on Core Banking Applications, business Process Applications, robotic applications and AI.
- This job role will anchor the core banking application as well as business process and other applications for the entire group.
- The need for this Job role arises from the group technology support models where experts are required to handle core business application deployments.
- The person in this job will handle and anchor transformation applications deployment both functionally and technically and support such at Third level effectively and efficiently with deep knowledge.
- This role implements and manages core and non-core banking and business applications for the entire group.
- Implement business process and or robotic applications.
- Implement core and non-core banking applications.
- Delivers level 3 support on all applications incidents and attain customer’s delightful experience and ensure no SLA breach.
- Delivers on all assigned transformation system projects and task.
- Takes an active role in planned business continuity activities, ensuring recovery procedures are accurate and complete.
- Ensure effective communication and interaction with customers to deliver impeccable CX.
- Participate and coordinate parameterisation, training and UATs on application implementations.
- Innovate, propose, and create solutions related or not to the job functions to meet identified business needs.
- Ensure all Audit requirements are fulfilled.
Experience & Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher
- Professional qualification or certification are added advantage.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in IT, Banking, or business / robotic processes
- Extensive experience in managing and deploying applications.
Skills, Capabilities & Direct attributes:
- Extensive knowledge of applications planning design and deployment, as well as system life cycle management
- Good knowledge of banking and business/ robotic applications
- Good knowledge of databases/ middleware and application interfaces
- knowledge of current and emerging technologies, to satisfy application to business needs.
- Programming language knowledge is an added advantage.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, including the ability to explain technology solutions in business terms, establish rapport and persuade others.
- Ability to deliver on tight SLA.technologies such as MS IIS, Weblogic.
Method of Application
For more information, visit Ecobank career website
Application Deadline: June 11, 2023